Who will be there?
- The Top 25 finalists of the Nordic Cleantech Open
- Members of the Nordic Cleantech Open Jury
- Potential additional investors
OPTIONAL – Monday, September 19th
14.00 – 18.00 – Pitch Training for the TOP 25 interested companies
Venue: Elite Hotel Savoy – Right in front of Malmö Central Station – Link to Google Maps
18.30 – 21.00 – Welcome gathering with possibility to have drinks and dinner (at own expense) for all of those who arrive on Monday.
Venue: The Bishop Arms – Link to Google Maps
Tuesday, September 20th
08.30 – Cleantech Scandinavia provides a bus transportation from and back to Smygehus Havsbad. Bus departure from Malmö Central Railway Station, meeting point in front of Elite Hotel Savoy (link to Maps)
09.30 – Installations and Coffee
10.20 – Welcoming words – Magnus Agerström and Laura Fostinone, Cleantech Scandinavia
10.25 – Presentation
Madeleine Gilborne, Head of Clean Technologies, Vice President Energy Division, Alfa Laval
— Top 25 Pitch Presentations —
Each company has 5 min to present and the audience has 5 min to ask questions. It is very high-paced so if you have additional questions, take notes and address them at the individual opportunities. Top 25 companies are expected to send or bring their presentations in a pen drive and look for the Cleantech Scandinavia Team to set them up.
10.35 – Top 25 presentations with Q&A, Group 1
11.15 – Networking break
11.25 – Presentation
Dr. Franz Zöchbauer, Director Corporate Innovation & New Business, Managing Director VERBUND Ventures GmbH
11.35 – Continuation of Group 1
12.10 – Lunch
13.10 – Presentation
Pål Romberg, Director Acquisitions and New Investments, Borregaard
13.20 – Top 25 presentations with Q&A, Group 2
14.20 – Networking break
14.40 – Presentation
Ulrika Renstad, Head of Business Development, Nasdaq Nordics
14.45 – Presentation – TBC
15.00 – Top 25 presentations with Q&A, Group 3
16.00 – Networking break
16.25 – Top 25 presentations with Q&A, Group 4
17.30 – Evening program with networking, sauna and refreshments.
19.00 – Dinner
Overnight at Smygehus Havsbad
*Cleantech Scandinavia covers the costs of 1 participant per organization (Members and the Top 25): bus transport, accommodation and catering of Sep 20th and 21st.
Wednesday, September 21st
08.00 – Breakfast
09.00 – 10.00 – Presentations: Nasdaq and Invest in Skåne
10.00 – 11.30 – One-on-one meetings, “walk and talk” at the beach with Cleantech Scandinavia’s members and more networking.
12.00 – Departure, back in Malmö Central Station at 13.00
Other important info:
- This will be a physical, in-person, event – we want to meet you!
It is your responsibility to follow up and comply with local and the recommendations regarding COVID tests and logistics.
- We do not have an specific recommendation of Hotels for other nights, but we can assure the Centre of Malmö has many options, so it will be easy to meet up for our activities.
- What to bring with you?
- Bathing suit; there is an opportunity to have sauna and enjoy the beach and pool on Wednesday evening after a full day of talks and presentations.
- Some outdoor clothes if you wish to stroll/exercise outside. Check the weather forecast.
- Cash or cards, if you wish to buy some extra drinks during your stay. For Swedish, SWISH is also accepted.
Confirm your attendance
This event is by invitation ONLY! Answer our registration form and the rest will be taken care of!